Share your thoughts with other customers
NSK Surgic AP Non-Optic
- The Contra-angle handpiece and the brushless noiseless motor increase the dentist's comfort & satisfaction of the dentist by reducing hand fatigue.
- Ceramic Bearings increased the efficiency & durability of the contra-angle handpiece.
- A large user-friendly LCD display for Clear vision on the monitors during oral surgery.
- External peristaltic quiet water pump which is consistent with tubing for disposable water and with optimum irrigation capacity.
- User-friendly simple foot control.
- 8 individual program allows the dentist to save 8 different implant system settings.
- S-Max SG20 handpiece with a gear ratio of 20:1 to prevent bone from necrosis.
- Handpiece with a Double Sealing System to prevent cross-contamination.
- Beep noise alerts the user to take extra care when the reverse feature is enabled.
- NSK Surgical AP gives high precision to advanced implant motors. Its brushless surgical motor satisfies professional criteria and delivers outstanding clinical results.
- NSK Surgical AP is made especially for oral and implant surgery and provides all the strength and endurance you need for these procedures. Together with a large velocity range of 200-40,000 min-1, 210 watts of Power and 50 NCM of torque deliver flexibility and rapid response needed for a variety of surgical procedures.
- The portable console is user-friendly, easy to use, and specifically designed for the atmosphere of the aseptic operatory environment.
- It is used to place dental implants in the alveolar bone of the maxilla and mandible, providing the dentist with controlled speed and torque to increase accuracy.
- Non-Optic Handpiece
- Motor Speed range: 200-40,000 min-1 (differs as per gear ratio)
- Max. Output/Max. Torque: 210 W / 50 Ncm
- Max Pump Output: 75 ml/min
- Unit Dimensions W275xD207xH101mm
- Power Supply: AC 230 V 50/60 Hz
- Programs: 8 Programs
- Dimensions: W275xD207xH101mm
- Motor Speed : 200-40,000 min-1
Foot Control (FC-55)
- Speed Control: Variable
- IPX8 certified
Operational Instructions of NSK Surgic AP:
Attach the power cable to the backside of the device and the foot control cable. Link the motor to the cord by matching the red dot on the unit with the main unit. On the given notch, position the saline holder and attach the saline container. Connect the handpiece via the external pump with the motor and the saline irrigation tubing with the handpiece. Turn on the device now. Pick the software, adjust the implant system's speed and torque (IF REQUIRED), mount the drill, and now the device is ready for the implant procedure.
Ratings & Reviews
NSK Dyna-LED High Speed Air Rotor Hand-Piece (Mini Head 4 Hole)Special Price ₹32,450.00 Regular Price ₹35,000.00
NSK EndoMate TC2 Cordless Endodontic Micromotor with Torque Control and Auto ReverseSpecial Price ₹54,090.00 Regular Price ₹54,500.00
NSK S-MAX Pico Air Turbine with Ultra Mini Hand Piece (B2 Two Hole)Special Price ₹21,533.00 Regular Price ₹22,000.00
NSK Anti-Retraction Adapter for Air Rotor Hand Pieces (B2 Type)Special Price ₹2,000.00 Regular Price ₹2,599.00
NSK NLX Nano Micro-motor With S-Max M95L Contra Angle HandpieceSpecial Price ₹167,500.00 Regular Price ₹168,000.00
NSK Dyna-LED High Speed Air Rotor Hand-Piece (Standard Head 4 Hole)Special Price ₹32,450.00 Regular Price ₹35,000.00
NSK Dyna-LED High Speed Air Rotor Hand-Piece (Standard Head 2 Hole)Special Price ₹32,450.00 Regular Price ₹35,000.00