Share your thoughts with other customers
Flashforge ABS 3D Printer Filament (Black, 1.75mm)
- Products can be divided into two specifications according to line diameter, wire range of 1.75mm specification:
- 70 - 1.80mm, wire range of 3.00mm specification: 2.90 -3.00mm.
- Printing temp range recommended: 220 – 240
- Printing speed: 60-90mm/s. Build plate temp: 50-100
- Build plate temp: 50-100?. Printing substrate: required. We suggest using perforated plate, not using heat resistant adhesive tape in order to reduce warping probability and ensure beauty and integrity of printing models
Vendor : Unicorn
- ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)has a long history in the 3D printing world.
- This material was one of the first plastics to be used with industrial 3D printers.
- ABS is known for its toughness and impact resistance, allowing you to print durable parts that will hold up to extra usage and wear.
- ABS also has a higher glass transition temperature, which means the material can withstand much higher temperatures before it begins to deform.
- This makes ABS a great choice for outdoor or high temperature applications.
- Good tenacity, shock resistance.
- High surface perfection, bright in color.
- Easy to remove support.
- Low shrinkage, stable size and less warping.
- Upgrade version of ABS, non-cracking and high printing success rate.
Ratings & Reviews